The Main Benefits of Hiring an Experienced Dog Bite Attorney
Dog bites or dog attacks are not rare so people have been conditioned to be aware of these situations or possibilities when encountering strange dogs and take appropriate safety measures. Unfortunately, according to the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, approximately 2% of the American population is bitten by dogs each year. It is, therefore, important that victims of dog attacks are able to receive compensation for their injuries and financial costs. The majority of people do not realize the high level which costs can reach. The physical, psychological, and financial costs can be quite significant and unless victims of dog attacks have an experienced dog bite lawyer like David Cowhey in their corner who can fight for their right to be fully compensated, they can receive only a fraction of the compensation they are entitled.
You need a dog bite attorney who understands the degree of severity of your dog bite injuries. But you also need a skilled negotiator and litigator who can successfully battle insurance companies on your behalf.
Benefits of Hiring an Experienced Dog Bite Attorney
David Cowhey has been handling personal injury cases and has specialized in dog bite litigation for over 33 years. Consequently, he knows how to fight for his clients’ rights in a courtroom and at the negotiating table. He also works on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you do not pay any attorney’s fees unless he succeeds with your claim and you receive compensation for your injuries.
What’s more, by choosing an experienced New Jersey dog bite specialist like David Cowhey to represent your dog attack claim, you will have a number of significant advantages.
1. A dog bite attorney is an experienced negotiator who will represent your claim skillfully and will ensure that the offer made by insurance companies is fair. He will fight for your rights and for a fair settlement to compensate you for your pain and suffering as well as your medical bills and other financial expenses you incurred and may incur in the future.
2. David Cowhey is extremely familiar with New Jersey’s dog bite laws and will use the relevant laws and legislation to help you receive the settlement you deserve. His job is to defend your rights under the existing laws.
3. By hiring a professional dog bite attorney, you will also be supported by his/her team of professional investigators who will collect the needed information and evidence to support your case.
4. Your dog bite lawyer will guide you through the entire process and provide you with answers to any questions you may have. David Cowhey always supports his clients and helps them understand every step of the process so they can make informed decisions.
5. Hiring The New Jersey Dog Bite Lawyer also means that you have someone in your corner who will fight hard to represent your interest and those of your community by ensuring the dog(s) that injured you won’t be doing the same thing to another person. As your personal advocate, David Cowhey will stand by you to protect your rights ensuring that you receive the personalized attention and representation you deserve.
Making the Right Choice
David Cowhey will ensure you receive the best possible legal representation. His track of success indicates just how hard he fights to achieve significant verdicts and settlements for his clients and preventing insurance companies from getting the upper hand.
If you’re a New Jersey resident and need an experienced dog bite attorney, please call David Cowhey at 609-513-0627 or contact us online for a free consultation.